Forums General

player traits

Subscribe to player traits 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

February 08, 2018 10:30

102 posts(s)

Hi guys

The addition of player trait does add a bit of extra flavour to the game. None the less it’s very sad to see talented players develop: “Uses more stamina per match” late in their careers. It more or less spoils them. I’m sure I’m not the only one experiencing this. Perhaps the frequency with which the different traits appear could be discussed and perhaps adjusted?

/Alexander

February 09, 2018 04:40

3,947 posts(s)

Administator

Happy to hear other opinions about this. For now the frequency of each of the different traits is exactly the same. Probably that trait is one of the most annoying ones, but I have had (and still have) quite a few players in the squad with that trait and it is still manageable (if you have reasonable subs). Other traits could have a bigger impact without people realising. For example, if you’re an A team in a league full of lower class teams a trait saying “Player worse against teams with a class lower than his team class” will give him between 1 and 3 points penalty in every skills against most of your league opponents.

February 10, 2018 10:03

579 posts(s)

Donator

I don’t have a problem with that trait. If he is good, I use him in my CL squad. If he isn’t that good, then I don’t need him that often :)

Forums General